While it has been a difficult few months, in more ways than one, we are happy to have stayed healthy and safe, and sincerely hope the same for our friends, families and guests. We are thankful to once again be open and available to serve our guests.
Owning this beautiful home and converting it into a B&B has truly been a lifelong dream. Restoring an important piece of Conshohocken history for generations to enjoy has been an honor and we love offering our guests a wonderful, relaxing retreat, in a town that provides so many great experiences. So, while this pandemic has taken its toll on all of us, we will not let it defeat us.
We love our guests and have enjoyed getting to know every single person who has stayed with us here at the B&B. We love to cook for them, take care of them and make sure their stay with us is memorable and safe.
The health and safety of our guests is a high priority and it always has been. With that in mind, we have designed the following procedures to ensure our guests’ safety, comfort, and well-being, based on the guidance provided to us by the local, state and federal governments.
- Upon check-in, every guest is asked to wash his or her hands
- Each guest is given a mask and gloves
- Hand sanitizer is available in all the common areas and every guest room
- We have limited the number of guests to 50% capacity until further notice
- We rotate rooms as much as possible so there are 48 hours between guests
- We use CDC-approved cleaning products in our rooms, for the laundry and all the common areas
- We practice social distancing at breakfast with multiple locations for seating, or we will provide breakfast in your room upon request
- Finally, we have employed a professional cleaning team for deep cleaning
We want to thank the guests that have stayed with us since our reopening on June 8, 2020. It has been a sincere pleasure having you. We want to thank all of you who have booked with us for future dates, our repeat guests that have checked in with us to say they will be back, and those who have inquired about having your special event with us.
Stay safe and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Carol and Joe